Monday, November 26, 2012

Toys for Tots

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday! I know we all did here! I just can't believe how quickly this year has gone by! It feels like just yesterday I took over writing for this blog and now I've been here almost a year! This year ASAP Paining is pleased to announce that we are the newest location for Toys for Tots! If you don't know Toys for Tots is a wonderful program run by the US Marines and volunteers to gave new unwrapped toys for children that are less fortunate than others. The toys are gathered from locations such as ours here at ASAP Painting and are brought to a location and are wrapped by volunteers and delivered to children all over. It's a great program that it is truly what the spirit of Christmas should be about! So stop in today and donate a new unwrapped toy and make someone's Christmas special!

Thank you from,

ASAP Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment